I am an Instructional Designer with experience in developing instructor lead training, online learning, user experience testing, user interface design, and video production. I have a Masters in Instructional Technology and 10 years of teaching experience for both children and adults, as well as a firsthand knowledge of webcourse development and primary research toward gap analysis.
Currently I work with Aerotek as a contractor developing training for one of the largest federal agencies. The course I am working on is a two week course for new officers. In my work there I also won the Patriot award, the highest recognition awarded. In the recent past I have taught groups how to use analytical software at a variety of military and law enforcement installations. I have also been responsible for development of a variety of online course using everything from Jquery mobile to Treesaver.js.
I have developed an eye to the future and the direction our culture, education, and constantly mobile society is going and you need someone who knows not only how to be a consumer of technology, but also someone who is a content creator. As with any agency or business I do understand that one must have the ability to adapt quickly to the ever-changing technologies and best practices, or risk going the way of the dinosaur.
THe Type of work I do.
- Developed complete courseware for on boarding officers
- Shot and edited explainer videos using Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, and After Effects for clients.
- Designed and developed e-learning training modules.
- Photo compositing and retouching using Photoshop.
- Trained clients on SharePoint functionality for teams.
- Designed and programed custom SharePoint sites and pages.
- Design and develop mobile responsive websites.
The first day of Daylight Saving Time was brutal. I need a nap.